Tuesday, May 16

Buzz cut

So last night I decided that we were going to save 10.00 and give Ben a haircut at home. So we all went outside, set him on the patio table and started the buzz cut. Here he is with all that beautiful blonde hair.
Here is the picture of the first swipe with the clippers.


And here he is when the clippers broke and I had to stop and run to Walmart and get another one. Can you believe he wanted to go with me? He stayed home - nice and safe, away from the view of neighbors.

And here is the finished product. He's so excited because he says "I look just like daddy". Walter wants to know where he got that freakishly long tongue.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Stacy, he looks like such a big boy! I love his smile.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

LOL I love that middle picture of him. Why didn't you just stick with that haircut? ;) Were you sad to see his hair go? I cried after Hunter's first haircut because it made him look so different and grownup.

9:17 PM  
Blogger Jody said...

LOL! We did that to our boys last month. It was Bill's idea, and I went along. I have to say that it has been nice not having to deal with their hair this summer!

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home