Wednesday, April 26

Self Brag

Because of Ben's pukes last night I didn't feel comfortable taking him to the gym daycare this morning. I was cranky because I really wanted to work out and do the circuit training today. So as I was feeling sorry for myself I realized that I could do it at home! I have the book and I have everything I needed to do it (a timer and myself), so why did I need Jill to be pushing me? I did it twice just like we would do at the gym. Yeah ME! Normally I would have just let it slip by with having intentions of working out, but today I actually put it into practice.

Ben loved exercising with me. He kept on telling me I'm just like "Sporticus" on Lazy Town. Becca liked standing up on my while I did 7 minutes of sit-ups. Ben marched with me while I did 5 minutes of walking lunges.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

good for you for working out at home! I hope Ben is done being sick for a long time.

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTG, Stacy! It's so easy to make excuses not to work out and then the guilt follows. It's just great that you did that, and I bet you feel so much better about yourself now too!

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home