Tuesday, April 25

PUKE

It seems like every few weeks we have this stomache bug that goes through our house. Tonight Ben was going with Walter to the gym and as he gets him out of the car Ben says he has to puke. Yep, sure enough he did. He was fine for about 3 hours or so and then threw up the bananna's that he ate. It seems like if one kid is happy and healthy the other kid comes down with something and then the cycle just keeps going. I'm so praying that Becca doesn't get the pukes. Ben handles it so well and usually makes it to the bathroom, but my poor little girl just can't do that and she just doesn't understand why she can't eat as much as she wants.

So tomorrow I'll be home, stuck inside on a beautiful day! Hopefully I'll be able to get things done, but I'm really sad that I won't get to go to the gym in the morning. I NEED to work out, I feel so much better when I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home