Wednesday, April 5

I hate puke, hate it, hate it, hate it.

Last night we were going to Gracie's birthday. Becca throws up on the way out there, thinking it was just like last Sunday when she threw up, Walter took her home and changed her and they came back out to the party. Ben and I stayed and Ben was having fun with the kids. All of a sudden Bill says that a kid got sick in the bathroom. I ask Ben if it was him and he told me "I have the pukies". He went in, threw up in the toilet and then went back to playing all without saying a word. So we leave, apologizing on the way out the door.

My poor boy was sick all night. Right now he has the dry heaves. He's been drinking water and even that makes him sick.

This has also shown me some of the things he's picked up from me. As he was walking to the bathroom he turns around and says "Come on, mom" I go in there and sit on the side of the tub, he then tells me to rub his back. These are the exact things that I made Walter do when I had morning sickness with Ben. Sometimes I just have to laugh at how much he sounds (and acts) like me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I hope Ben is over this soon!

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home