Tuesday, August 22

13 months - Becca

This last month you have officially started the "toddler" stage of life. You no longer crawl anywhere but walk or run everywhere. You still aren't talking much but you have picked up the signs "more" and "please". The sign for "milk" is still your sign for "give me". If the signs don't get you what you want you happily use your voice or shall we say screams. Ben is still your favorite person and you follow him wherever he goes. I think your favorite place to terrorize him is while he's taking a bath. You can make it from the living room, up the two steps, across the dining room and down the hall before I can get up off the floor. You proceed to go into the bathroom and scream and your brother "URRGGHHHHH!!!!" only said in a girly high pitched voice is what your daddy and I hear, followed by a "mom, dad, Becca's bothering me". I can't wait to see what your brother and your relationship will be like when you are 14 and he is 17 and you are both in high school together. Will you still be yelling at him?

You are still our little garbage disposal, you eat anything we put in front of you, except white food. The other night we gave you a bit of baked potato and cauliflower. You wouldn't eat either. I hope you don't become as picky as your brother is.

My Becca Grace,
You are getting to be so fun, I can't believe that a year ago I would hold you and cuddle you. Now a days it is a rare event if you let us cuddle you. Yesterday you woke up early from your nap, all you wanted to do was cuddle. Moments like these I am learning to treasure because before I know it we won't have them.

Love, Momma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home