Wednesday, June 28

Parenting is hard work

Today has been one of those days that just has been difficult. Benjamin is really testing his limits and although I'm trying to remain consistent it seems like all the interaction I've had with him today has been negative. I finally had to call Walter this morning and have him give Ben a good talking to. Why is it that even dad on the phone is sometimes more effective then mom?

I can't decide if this attitude that he has developed has anything to do with him turning 4 in a few days. I almost want to threaten him with not having his party on Sunday but that would not probably happen so I don't even want to threaten that if I'm not going to follow through on it.

Hopefully both Becca and Ben will take long naps and give me a break for a bit. How many more hours till Walter gets home?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home